Burn off oven for electric motor winding removal
- Specifically designed for removing hydrocarbon coatings from electric motors by ensuring a reduced oxygen atmosphere around the load. This prevents any possibility of ignition of the coating.
- Rate of heat generation is tightly controlled to match the capability of the after burner and comprehensive safety features maintain the stability of the process.
- Emissions to the atmosphere consistently meet strict environmental standards.
- Low operating costs
- Pollution free process
- Explosion relief doors fitted as standard
- Fully automatic gas burner using natural gas or LPG
- Integral afterburner with reliable emission control
- Load trolley on rails as standard
- 3 metre insulation flue as standard
- Full CE marking and build to ISO 9001
- Standard and customised sizes available
Inner dimensions above the cart
W x D x H cm
W x D x H cm
|BOV-01||76 x 76 x 80||140 x 210 x 80|
|BOV-02||90 x 110 x 80||154 x 244 x 153|
|BOV-03||100 x 120 x 120||164 x 254 x 173|
|BOV-04||132 x 150 x 132||196 x 284 x 203|
|BOV-05||160 x 200 x 180||224 x 334 x 213|
|BOV-06||200 x 200 x 180||244 x 334 x231|
|BOV-07||220 x 240 x 200||264 x 3774 x 251|
|BOV-08||240 x 300 x 300||284 x 434 x 351|