Get Immediate Indication of Your Motors’ Health Do you know which of Your Process Motors are Likely to Fail? It is a Question of Efficiency and Potential Failure For online monitoring and measuring of electric motors whilst running. Measuring the motors performance with special analysis software to give a complete picture of the motor, its supply and its load.
- Measuring range up to 700 Veff channels
- Connect current clamps to the motor's cables and the tester does the rest!
- Different sizes of current clamps available for different amperages
- Windows system for ease of operation and reporting
- Full database provided
- Network able
- Provides a complete picture of the motor's health
- Can also be integrated with an optional package to measure encoders
- Whether you have many or only a few process motors within your plant it is likely some may be close to failure with others running inefficiently. A motor running hot could be due to the mains power supply, the motor itself, or its load. Sometimes the problem is not apparent and it is often difficult to find the cause, as many motors are tucked away in hard-to-access areas.
So how can you
The Whitelegg-Schleich, Dynamic Motor Analyser will find the problem. It is designed to access the motor´s power cables. By doing so the electric parameters can be measured fast and accurately and, from these, the relevant mechanical parameters are calculated.
The aim is to receive an analysis of the electric motor, its mains supply, and its load conditions based on six accurately measured, electric values.
The full analysis includes; voltage; power; cos phi; performance factor, frequency, harmonics, harmonic distortion; power supply analysis, torque, torque ripple; overall efficiency, energy costs and more.
Designed to be used by a non-specialists, it can be used in the operational environment or in a bench test when the motor is run up to speed after a rewind, for example.
The DMA is supplied in a robust, rugged measuring case with an integrated laptop PC. The software rapidly analyzes the measured values in real-time and indicates the results. The results are displayed in two ways: the numerical values are listed and secondly by way of a graphical display that is quick and easy to understand. The test results are then stored in a safe, modern SQL- data base and detailed reports can be generated.
Encoder analysis software shown above
See datasheet download for full technical specifications